Enter code RE2016BS
to get FREE Shipping within Australia!
Inspirational Speaker & Author
Emma Gee is one of Australia’s acclaimed Inspirational Speakers, offering her thoughts and solutions on resilience and person-centred care and through her keynote presentations, workshops and consultancy.
Click on the image above or here to download
Emma, your presentation was incredibly powerful and the girls were very moved by your strength, resilience and your wonderful sense of humour.Scott Pannam
Emma had us (me) laughing one moment and trying to hold back the tears the next…She is inspiring on so many levels.Genevieve Cooper
Emma’s honest, raw and often humorous depiction of her journey was both engaging and compelling, and challenged us all to re evaluate our attitudes and practices as allied health practitioners. She reminded us to see the patient as a real person, to empathise with their loss of roles and lifestyle, whilst simultaneously giving hope to patient and working with them to regain their valued roles in some form.
She also reminded us of the importance of partnering with patients in achieving their goals, and the need to have empathy and foster relationship between patient and therapist.
I would recommend this presentation to all health professionals as it certainly challenged and inspired me to strive towards making client centred practice the most important aspect of my practice, as sadly this is often overlooked and forgotten.Natalie Bonallack
- St Vincents Community Rehabilitation Centre, St Georges Hospital SAC Staff Workshop: The Rehabilitation process-Patient’s perspective, 2016
- Southern NSW Local Health District Allied Health Staff Workshop: Person-Centred Care,Bega NSW 2016
- Sunraysia Community Health Services AGM 2016 (Mildura) Empowerment in Person-Centred Service Delivery
- Sunraysia Community Health Services Allied Health Person-Centred Care Workshop 2016 (Mildura)
- ADMA National Conference. Invited Keynote – Person Centred Healthcare: Achievements & Challenges, 2016
- The Collaborative Professional Development Forum: Patient-centred Care Keynote – Innovation and Collaboration, 2016
- Latrobe University 4th Year Annual 2016 Conference, Keynote Speaker
- Dymocks Camberwell Book Event, 24/11/2016
- Sutherland Hospital Occupational Therapy l Professional Development Keynote:St George’s Hospital, NSW 2016.
- Cohealth Forum – Person-centred Care in Care Planning: Health Professionals, Sunshine Convention Centre 2016.
- Nestle Health Science Conference 2017
- Girl Guides Victoria Conference: Resilience & Overcoming Adversity, 2017.
- Otago University New Zealand Keynote: Occupational Therapy Person-Centred Care (28/3/2017)
- Southern Cross Health Society Switch2Well Resilience Seminars x 6, Auckland & Hamilton (29-31/3/2017)
- Tasmanian Association of Vocational Rehabilitation Providers Inc. (TAVRP) Symposium, The Dark Side of Rehab. Hobart 2017.
- Hume Region Health Conference: Person-centred Care -Innovation, Collaboration & Leadership,Yarrawonga NSW, 2017
7 Reasons to Buy Emma’s Book
Choose to VALUE
Learn to EMPOWER
Receive a free copy of the first chapter now.