Inspirational Speaker & Author
Emma Gee is one of Australia’s acclaimed Inspirational Speakers, offering her thoughts and solutions on resilience and person-centred care and through her keynote presentations, workshops and consultancy.
Emma’s travelling to the Gold Coast to attend the SmartStrokes Conference. Reinventing Emma will be available.
Emma proudly raised $4400.000 to AIN after walking 5km in RunMelbourne – thanks to everyone for your support!
“Far out, came away thinking ‘be a better human!!!”, “She was a great speaker with excellent messages”, “Deep and impactful. Puts your problems into perspective”.
Southern Cross Health Society, New Zealand 2017
- ChIPS: Royal Children’s Hospital: Leadership Program Workshop, 2017
- Royal Talbot Music Therapy fundraising campaign 2017
- Occupational Therapy National Conference 2017, Perth – Reinventing Emma
- SMARTSTROKES 2017 Conference – Emma Gee & AIN, Gold Coast
- GOTAFE Health Student Conference 2017, Shepparton
- Monash University – Masters Occupational Therapy Students Interviewing and Counselling Skills 2017
- Resilience, Taylor’s Lakes Probus 2017
- RunMelbourne Fundraiser Event 30/07/2017.
- Newcastle University: Public Seminar 2017 – Lived Experience: Reinventing Emma, Resilience.
- Occupational Therapy Workshop – Person centred care, Newcastle 2017
- Swinburne University – Masters Occupational Therapy Students 2017
AIN Canberra Trip 2017
- Reinventing Emma -Strengths Based Nursing Subject (Essential Reading) Introduced, University of Tasmania, Semester #2, 2017
- Presbyterian Ladies’ College Ladies College – Yr 12 students, Resilience 2017
- AIN Awareness Day 13th August 2017 #standifyoucan
- Resilience, Dingley Valley Probus 2017.
- Monash University – Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Lecture 2017
- LaTrobe University Occupational Therapy Tutorials 2017
- Jetstar Consultancy
- Australian Catholic University Occupational Therapy Lecture, Person-centred Care 2017
- NDIS Innovative Workforce Fund Project 2017 – ongoing
- AIN Adelaide Meeting 2017
- Cohealth: West Metro Alliance launch 2017
- Western Health – Stroke Week 2017 Seminar
- Resilience Nunawading Probus 2017
- Monash Health – Consumer Voices Project Work 2017
- Monash Health Orientation Seminar 2018
- Gippsland Allied Health Symposium June, 2018
Click on the image above or here to download
Emma, your presentation was incredibly powerful and the girls were very moved by your strength, resilience and your wonderful sense of humour.Scott Pannam
Emma had us (me) laughing one moment and trying to hold back the tears the next…She is inspiring on so many levels.Genevieve Cooper
Emma’s honest, raw and often humorous depiction of her journey was both engaging and compelling, and challenged us all to re evaluate our attitudes and practices as allied health practitioners. She reminded us to see the patient as a real person, to empathise with their loss of roles and lifestyle, whilst simultaneously giving hope to patient and working with them to regain their valued roles in some form.
She also reminded us of the importance of partnering with patients in achieving their goals, and the need to have empathy and foster relationship between patient and therapist.
I would recommend this presentation to all health professionals as it certainly challenged and inspired me to strive towards making client centred practice the most important aspect of my practice, as sadly this is often overlooked and forgotten.Natalie Bonallack
7 Reasons to Buy Emma’s Book
Choose to VALUE
Learn to EMPOWER
Receive a free copy of the first chapter now.