Inspirational Speaker & Author
Emma Gee is one of Australia’s acclaimed Inspirational Speakers, offering her thoughts and solutions on resilience and person-centred care and through her keynote presentations, workshops and consultancy.
Click on the image above or here to download
Emma, your presentation was incredibly powerful and the girls were very moved by your strength, resilience and your wonderful sense of humour.Scott Pannam
Emma had us (me) laughing one moment and trying to hold back the tears the next…She is inspiring on so many levels.Genevieve Cooper
Emma’s honest, raw and often humorous depiction of her journey was both engaging and compelling, and challenged us all to re evaluate our attitudes and practices as allied health practitioners. She reminded us to see the patient as a real person, to empathise with their loss of roles and lifestyle, whilst simultaneously giving hope to patient and working with them to regain their valued roles in some form.
She also reminded us of the importance of partnering with patients in achieving their goals, and the need to have empathy and foster relationship between patient and therapist.
I would recommend this presentation to all health professionals as it certainly challenged and inspired me to strive towards making client centred practice the most important aspect of my practice, as sadly this is often overlooked and forgotten.Natalie Bonallack
RECENT & UPCOMING EVENTS
- Nestle Health Science Conference 2017
- Girl Guides Victoria Conference: Resilience & Overcoming Adversity, 2017.
- LaTrobe University 3rd Year Occupational Therapy Tutorials – Intentional Communication Skills 2017
- Pain After Stroke Podcast, The National Stroke Foundation 2017
- Resilience Seminar, Judy Lazarus Centre 2017.
- Otago University, New Zealand Keynote: Occupational Therapy Person-Centred Care(28/3/2017)
- Southern Cross Health Society Switch2Well Resilience Seminars x 6, Auckland & Hamilton (29-31/3/2017)
- Tasmanian Association of Vocational Rehabilitation Providers Inc. (TAVRP) Symposium, The Dark Side of Rehab. Hobart 2017.
- Hume Region Health Conference: Person-centred Care – Innovation, Collaboration & Leadership,Yarrawonga NSW, 2017
- Swinburne University – Masters Occupational Therapy Students 2017
- Strathcona BGGS – Yr 12 students, Resilience 2017
- Presbyterian Ladies’ College Ladies College – Yr 12 students, Resilience 2017
- Monash University – Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Lecture 2017
- LaTrobe University Occupational Therapy Tutorials 2017
- Australian Catholic University Occupational Therapy Lecture, Person-centred Care 2017
- Western Health – Stroke Week 2017 Seminar
7 Reasons to Buy Emma’s Book
Choose to VALUE
Learn to EMPOWER
Receive a free copy of the first chapter now.