Inspirational Speaker & Author
Emma Gee is one of Australia’s acclaimed Inspirational Speakers, offering her thoughts and solutions on resilience and person-centred care and through her keynote presentations, workshops and consultancy.
Click on the image above or here to download
Emma’s honest, raw and often humorous depiction of her journey was both engaging and compelling, and challenged us all to re evaluate our attitudes and practices as allied health practitioners. She reminded us to see the patient as a real person, to empathise with their loss of roles and lifestyle, whilst simultaneously giving hope to patient and working with them to regain their valued roles in some form.
She also reminded us of the importance of partnering with patients in achieving their goals, and the need to have empathy and foster relationship between patient and therapist.
I would recommend this presentation to all health professionals as it certainly challenged and inspired me to strive towards making client centred practice the most important aspect of my practice, as sadly this is often overlooked and forgotten.Natalie Bonallack
- Bank Australia 2016 Resilience
- Caulfield General Medical Hospital 2016 Empathy
- Australian Catholic University & LaTrobe University Event: Conversation with Emma Gee about Reinventing Emma with Associate Professor Natasha Lannin
Moore Rehab Outcomes Office Launch, NSW – Proactive Rehabilitation
- Methodist Ladies’ College Resilience (Year 8 students)
- Australian Catholic University 2016 Occupational Therapy Student Lecture.
- Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre AGM 2016
- Monash University 2016 Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy Students Lecture – Empathy
- Swinburne University 2016 Occupational Therapy Masters Students Tutorial on occupational adaptation
- Austin Health:Person-Centred Care Allied Health Grand Round 2016
- Barwon South West Allied Health Assistant Network: Training & Networking Forum 2016
- Sunraysia Community Health Services AGM 2016 (Mildura) Empowerment in Person-Centred Service Delivery
- Sunraysia Community Health Services Allied Health Person-Centred Care Workshop 2016 (Mildura)
- ADMA National Conference. Invited Keynote – Person Centred Healthcare: Achievements & Challenges, 2016
7 Reasons to Buy Emma’s Book
Choose to VALUE
Learn to EMPOWER
Receive a free copy of the first chapter now.