Inspirational Speaker & Author
Emma Gee is one of Australia’s acclaimed Inspirational Speakers, offering her thoughts and solutions on resilience and person-centred care and through her keynote presentations, workshops and consultancy.
Enter CODE = EGRE201704FS when purchasing Reinventing Emma here & receive FREE Shipping within Australia (19/4/17-30/4/17)
After presenting all around Australia, Emma recently worked internationally in New Zealand. This included work at the University of Otago on person centred care & Southern Cross Health Society staff on Resilience.
- Monash Health – Patient Experience: “What Matters to Me”, Melbourne 2017
- Resilience, Gladstone Park Probus, 2017
- Department of Immigration & Border Protection: Diversity – Resilience, Adelaide 2017
- Resilience, Probus State Delegates, Dandenong 2017.
- Resilience, Berwick Probus 2017.
- Tasmanian Association of Vocational Rehabilitation Providers Inc. (TAVRP) Symposium, The Dark Side of Rehab. Hobart 2017.
- Hume Region Health Conference: Person-centred Care – Innovation, Collaboration & Leadership,Yarrawonga NSW, 2017
- Resilience, Taylor’s Lakes Probus 2017
- RunMelbourne Fundraiser Event 30/07/2017.
- Swinburne University – Masters Occupational Therapy Students 2017
- Strathcona BGGS – Yr 12 students, Resilience 2017
- Reinventing Emma -Strengths Based Nursing Subject (Essential Reading) Introduced, University of Tasmania, Semester #2, 2017
- Presbyterian Ladies’ College Ladies College – Yr 12 students, Resilience 2017
- AIN Awareness Day Event, 13/08/2017.
- CQ University – Occupational Therapy 3rd year Student Tutorial 2017
- Resilience, Dingley Valley Probus 2017.
- Monash University – Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Lecture 2017
- LaTrobe University Occupational Therapy Tutorials 2017
- Australian Catholic University Occupational Therapy Lecture, Person-centred Care 2017
- Western Health – Stroke Week 2017 Seminar
Click on the image above or here to download
Emma’s honest, raw and often humorous depiction of her journey was both engaging and compelling, and challenged us all to re evaluate our attitudes and practices as allied health practitioners. She reminded us to see the patient as a real person, to empathise with their loss of roles and lifestyle, whilst simultaneously giving hope to patient and working with them to regain their valued roles in some form.
She also reminded us of the importance of partnering with patients in achieving their goals, and the need to have empathy and foster relationship between patient and therapist.
I would recommend this presentation to all health professionals as it certainly challenged and inspired me to strive towards making client centred practice the most important aspect of my practice, as sadly this is often overlooked and forgotten.Natalie Bonallack
7 Reasons to Buy Emma’s Book
Choose to VALUE
Learn to EMPOWER
Receive a free copy of the first chapter now.